- Competitive pay $18.00 - $20.00 an hour
- Temp to hire
- The position is in Houston, Texas 77051
- Monday-Friday 8:00 am-5:00 pm
Our client, one of the largest line pipe distributors in the United States is looking for a reliable Shipping Lead.
As a Shipping Lead, you will manage day to day reports of orders needed to ship for the day, tend to drivers and utilize the systems to identify which orders must be loaded, and ensure motor freight shipments are being routed in a timely manor.
What You Will Do:
- Communicate with department supervisors and upper management and utilize the email groups to communicate with sales and customers
- Manage day to day reports of orders needed to ship for the day
- Use network software to effectively route orders
- Properly match shipments to the applicable loading forms ensuring vehicles are loaded with correct material
What You Need:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Bilingual Spanish preferred
- Able to read specifications, charts, and tables
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to operate a forklift and heavy equipment
- Must be able to pass pre-employment screenings
Your New Organization:
Enjoy competitive compensation, health, vision, and dental insurance plans, and a 401(K) plan. Get paid weekly through direct deposit for every hour you work. When you partner with The Reserves Network, you get to work with experienced recruiters who will advise you on all aspects of your job search and career aspirations. Ready to take control of the way you work? Complete our application today and join The Reserves Network team, where your skills and contributions will be valued and rewarded. For additional information, call 281-724-4930.
Your Career Partner:
Veteran-founded and family-owned, The Reserves Network specializes in connecting exceptional talent with rewarding opportunities. With our extensive industry experience, we are dedicated to helping you achieve your professional goals and shine in your field. Please submit your application for consideration in this and other positions and gain exclusive access to our mobile app for job notifications.
As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However, you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.