Shipping and Receiving Clerk
Blair, NE 68008 US
- Function as part of an operations team focused on pick and pack as well as the assembly of electromechanical devices.
- Pulls and packs or repacks product based on daily orders
- Keeps materials and products separated and organized.
- Monitors product quality and reports quality issues
- Operates various assembly equipment (i.e. solder or potting equipment)
- Utilizes continuous improvement mindset and assists in identifying opportunities to improve processes.
- Good hand-eye coordination and hand dexterity and proven proficiency and skill in operating a variety of equipment for use of basic hand tools, tape measures, blueprints, schematics, etc.
- Ability to work while standing or being seated for up to 8 hours with daily breaks, sustaining repetitive motions and performing repetitive lifting up to 25 lbs. unassisted
- $16-$20 / hr based on experience. Willing to increase for experience.
- First shift
- Direct hire
- Benefits: medical, dental, and vision
- 401k match w/ a match on day 1
- PTO package