When you step into the receptionist role, you unlock endless possibilities for yourself, our client companies and the community they serve. Your receptionist expertise will strengthen a professional environment.
What Matters Most:
- Competitive hourly rate of $14 an hour to $19 an hour
- Located in Houston, Texas and surrounding area
Don’t miss the chance to be considered for a variety of opportunities including:
- Direct Hire opportunities with growth access and client benefits
- Temporary opportunities to gain hands-on experience and expand your skillset
- Temp-to-hire opportunities with potential for career growth and stability
- Option to work onsite, hybrid, or remote depending upon the opportunity
Your New Role:
Join our clients based in Houston, Texas and the surrounding area. As the newest receptionist you will manage phone, e-mail, and in person correspondence while providing excellent customer service and support. With your strong administrative skills, you will have a profound impact on supporting the team and providing an excellent first impression.
- Answering, screening, and forwarding telephone calls
- Collecting, sorting, distributing, and preparing mail and courier deliveries
- Greeting walk-in customers and other visitors and escorting them to specific destinations including badging
- Obtaining or sending information or documents using Microsoft Office
- Monitoring visitors' access
Your New Organization:
Enjoy solid benefits, including medical (3 plans to choose from), dental, disability, critical illness, life, vision, accident, and behavioral health insurance. Additional benefits include 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
Take the leap towards professional fulfillment. Grow your receptionist career at one of our many client companies. Reserve your path to success with The Reserves Network – apply today.
For additional information, call 713.621.9895.
Your Career Partner:
Veteran-founded and family-owned, The Reserves Network specializes in connecting exceptional talent with rewarding opportunities. With our extensive industry experience, we are dedicated to helping you achieve your professional goals and shine in your field. Submit your application for consideration in this and other positions and gain exclusive access to our mobile app for job notifications.
As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.