The Reserves Network http://www.trnstaffing.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/trn.jpg http://www.trnstaffing.com http://www.trnstaffing.com true
Omaha, NE 68102 US
Posted: 04/03/2023 2023-04-03 2023-07-01 Industry: Information Technology Job Number: BP592240330
Software Developer needed to fill a position on a growing team for a dynamic insurance organization headquartered in downtown Omaha, NE. Apply today to take advantage of this exciting opportunity!
WHAT IS GREAT ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY?
- This Software Developer role is a Direct Hire position
- Flexible HYBRID schedule for candidates local to Omaha, NE – 1 day per week in office
- REMOTE options available for select candidates
- SALARY: $90000 - $125000 per year with some flexibility based on skills and experience
- Financially strong and stable company with years of success
- Work with the latest version of Angular
- An exciting, friendly, “small company” atmosphere
DO YOU ALIGN WITH THESE KEY QUALIFICATIONS?
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or related field
- 5+ years of .NET experience (C#, ASP.NET, VB.NET, etc.) including:
- Coding Best Practices
- Prior experience managing a product
- 3-5 years of SQL experience
- Experience functioning as a developer in a team-oriented and collaborative environment
- Angular experience
- Agile development methodologies
- Understanding of software architecture principles
- Microsoft Azure Cloud experience or equivalent
WHAT WILL SUCCESS LOOK LIKE?
In this Software Developer role, you will function as a developer for web and desktop applications. You will identify, recommend, and execute new projects using your experience and business knowledge as well as identify problems and recommend alternatives.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Design, develop, and quality control new web and desktop applications.
- Troubleshoot and maintain existing applications.
- Use the latest version of Angular.
- Breakdown monolithic software applications into Microservice solutions.
WHAT WILL YOU RECEIVE?
Gain access to The Reserves Network:
- Partnership with experienced recruiters that will advise you on all aspects of your job search and career aspirations
- Our network has direct access to hiring managers and we will get your resume to the top of the pile of submissions for this opportunity and many more like this
- Long-term career partner who will provide you with market intelligence and guidance
- Industry competitive salary based on your experience/qualifications
- Health, Vision, Dental, Life and Disability Insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Tuition Reimbursement
- PTO, Paid Parental PTO, Sick Pay, and 2 floating holidays
& Much more!
DO YOU WANT TO KNOW MORE?
If you have a background that lines up well with the Software Developer description and are interested in learning more about this opportunity, apply below NOW!
Studies have shown that people are less likely to apply for jobs unless they meet every qualification. At The Reserves Network we strive to provide the best experience and opportunities for everyone, so if you are excited about this role but your experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification listed, we still encourage you to apply. You may be the right candidate for this or other available roles we have.
* Those legally authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply *
* We CAN NOT accept 3rd party candidates*
* We are unable to sponsor or transfer visas*