The Reserves Network http://www.trnstaffing.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/trn.jpg http://www.trnstaffing.com http://www.trnstaffing.com true
Solar Sales Specialist
Houston, TX 77042 US
Posted: 03/07/2023 2023-03-07 2023-04-29 Industry: Sales Job Number: AZ44960633
Solar Sales Specialist
Zip Code: Houston, TX 77042 | Location: Westchase District
Employment Type: Direct Hire | Workplace Type: On-site
Schedule: Monday – Friday, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm | Salary: $90,000 - $110,000 a year
Located in the Westchase District, a global oil and gas organization is seeking a Solar Sales Specialist to join their team. As the Solar Sales Specialist, you will focus on business development with previously developed relationships and new target customers. This position offers opportunities to showcase your sales, accounting, and interpersonal skills to take your career to the next level. Today is the day to submit your resume and see what opportunities await you!
Solar Sales Specialist’s Responsibilities
- Reach the minimum weekly, monthly, and annual productivity and sales goals
- Maintain contact with existing clients from former solar PV projects and leverage your relationships to expand the opportunity pipeline
- Develop new opportunities through approved vendor lists, requests for proposal, letters of intent, memoranda of understanding, and customer outreach through customer relationship management software
- Prepare preliminary project estimates & financing cash flows
- Present detailed proposals to prospects
- Deliver technical and commercial presentations
- Maintain ongoing knowledge of local and regional competition, understanding market pricing, utility rates, grants, and incentive programs, and the current mix of products and services.
Solar Sales Specialist’s Qualifications
- A Bachelor of Science Degree is required
- A minimum of 5 years of sales and account management experience in the solar industry is required.
- Required experience in fixed-tilt racking and single-axis tracker technology
- Understanding the solar value chain, including a background in market penetration and product development, is required.
- The ability to demonstrate experience in maintaining and growing business with existing clients and the development of new clients is required.
- Must have a working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, and Outlook), Dynamics 365, PLM/PDM, or CRM data systems are highly preferred.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drugs screen and criminal background check
Company Culture & Perks
- The work schedule is Monday through Friday, 8 am to 5 pm, and no weekends!
- Business Casual Work Attire
- Work with a company committed to powering the industry that powers the world!
- Work with a company that offers continuing education and career development opportunities.
- Upon hiring, apply for benefits, including PPO insurance, 401k, flexible workplace options, and product purchase discounts.
Salary: $90,000 - $110,000 a year
If you are ready to advance in your career, this is where you can begin – Submit your application today!
With ExecuTeam Staffing, you are never just a resume. We have been proud to be Houston’s leading employment agency for over 30 years, acting as the trusted partner in your success. We offer Direct Hire, Temp-to-hire, and Temporary positions to allow you to choose the opportunities that best fit your needs. Whether you seek career advancement or are a recent graduate, our team will give you the respect, care, and attention you deserve. View more open positions at www.executeam.com
ExecuTeam is an affiliate of The Reserves Network, a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1987, we have been a trusted partner to employers and job seekers in various industries and positions. As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.