Play a critical role in supporting production goals and maintaining high company standards when you become a Printed Circuit Board Technician with one the leading designers and manufacturers of fiber optic networking products. We primarily serve three growing end-markets: cable television broadband, fiber-to-the-home, and internet data centers.
As a PCB Technician, you will primarily be responsible for assisting R&D engineers, with testing equipment setup and performing related testing. Apply today.
What Matters Most:
- Payrate $15.00 an hour
- Temp-to-hire opportunity with potential for career growth and stability.
- The position is in Sugar Land, Texas 77478
- Monday-Friday 9:00 am -5:30 pm
Your New Role:
As a PCB Technician, you will collaborate with engineers and other professionals on technical tasks, use various measurement meters and tools to build and repair systems (e.g. soldering), Test and measure finished products, components, or assemblies for functioning, operation, accuracy, or assembly to verify adherence to functional specifications, as well as, perform assembly and rework for R&D projects.
What You Need:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Basic knowledge of electronics is required.
- 1 – 2 years of experience in assembly in a manufacturing environment is highly preferred.
- Hands-on experience in SMT component soldering and rework is preferred.
- Familiarity using Microsoft Excel, Access, and LabVIEW is preferred.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment criminal background check and drug screen.
Your New Organization:
Enjoy competitive compensation, health, vision, and dental insurance plans, and a 401(k) plan. Get paid weekly through direct deposit for every hour you work. Reserve your path to success with The Reserves Network – Apply today. For additional information, call 281-724-4930.
Your Career Partner:
Veteran-founded and family-owned, The Reserves Network specializes in connecting exceptional talent with rewarding opportunities. With our extensive industry experience, we are dedicated to helping you achieve your professional goals and shine in your field. Please submit your application for consideration in this and other positions and gain exclusive access to our mobile app for job notifications.
As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However, you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.