Zip Code: Omaha, NE 68106 | Location: Stinson Park Area
Employment Type: Temp-to-hire | Workplace Type: On-site
Healthcare Specialty: Obstetrics & Gynecology | Salary: $30 - $35 an hour
Do you have experience working as a Sonographer? Are you seeking a position closer to home? Now is your chance to apply as a Sonographer for a trusted healthcare clinic in the Omaha area. In your position as the Sonographer in the OB/GYN department, you will prepare the diagnostic equipment, discuss how the procedure is done to the patient, and position the patient to create the highest quality images for the physician and medical staff to review for a further diagnosis. Utilize your sonography experience and apply for this opportunity today!
- Prepare the diagnostic equipment before appointments
- Discuss the procedure and medical history with the patients
- Position the patient to produce the highest-quality images
- Create images of organs and tissues using an ultrasound transducer for diagnostic and assessment purposes
- Ensure the generated images are clear and capture the necessary information
- Identify potential abnormalities detected with the images to help the physicians and other team medical members diagnose
- Provide a summary of the findings and document in the patient’s records
- A Bachelor of Science in Nursing is required
- RDMS Certification is required (OB/GYN)
- A minimum of 3 – 5 years of sonography
- Essential medical knowledge, including a strong understanding of anatomy, is required
- Excellent hand-eye coordination, technical and analytical, and interpersonal skills are required.
- Strong attention to detail, written and verbal communication, and the ability to work under pressure are required.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screening and criminal background check.
Company Culture & Perks:
- The location of the building is near Stinson Park, College of St. Mary, and Little Papillion Creek to enjoy the scenic views with various restaurants to eat at during breaks and lunchtime!
- Once hired full-time, you can apply for the company’s comprehensive benefits package, which includes PTO, medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and more!
- During employment with Team1Medical Staffing, you can enroll in our benefits program, including medical (3 plans to choose from), dental, disability, critical illness, life, vision, accident, and behavioral health insurance. Additional benefits include 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
Salary: $30 - $35 an hour
If you have experience working as a Sonographer, seize this opportunity to apply for this position and see where it will take you and your career!
Team1Medical is one of the most trusted medical staffing agencies in the United States. Our team believes in the importance of learning who you are as a person and a professional. We offer Direct Hire, Temp-to-hire, and PRN positions to allow you to choose the opportunities that best fit your needs. Whether you are an experienced professional or just launching your career, Team1Medical will invest in your success. View more open positions at www.team1medical.com.
Team1Medical, A Reserves Network Company, is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1987, we have been a trusted partner to employers and job seekers within the healthcare community. As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify, and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.
Be sure to click on the link and apply for this opportunity today. For more information or questions, call our office at 713-590-2980.