Play a critical role in the quality of consumer products produced at our client’s state-of-the-art manufacturing facility when you become a Spec Controller for our reputable client in Whitsett, NC.
As a Spec Controller, you will measure the product to ensure proper specifications. Apply today to reserve your path to success with The Reserves Network.
What Matters Most:
- Competitive pay ranges from $14 to $17 per hour (depending on shift)
- Temp-to-hire opportunity with potential for career growth and stability
- On-site position located in the Whitsett, NC area
- Multiple Healthcare Plans
- Accident, Disability, Life
- Direct Deposit/Pay Cards
- Referral Bonuses
Your New Role:
As a Spec Controller, you will have a big impact on our client’s product and its quality.
What You Need:
- Capability to review orders and change machines according to the requirements of each order.
- Sends orders from the computer terminal to knitting machines.
- Measures undyed textiles to determine if size meets specifications.
- Pulls textiles onto measuring devices and reads the scale to determine if the product meets stretch specifications.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment criminal background check and drug screen
Your New Organization:
Enjoy competitive compensation, health, vision, and dental insurance plans, and a 401(k) plan. Get paid weekly through direct deposit for every hour you work. When you partner with The Reserves Network, you get to work with experienced recruiters who will advise you on all aspects of your job search and career aspirations.
Ready to take control of the way you work? Complete our application today and join The Reserves Network team, where your skills and contributions will be valued and rewarded. Reserve your path to success with The Reserves Network – apply today.
If you would like additional information, call (336) 584-1762
Your Career Partner:
Veteran-founded and family-owned, The Reserves Network specializes in connecting exceptional talent with rewarding opportunities. With our extensive industry experience, we are dedicated to helping you achieve your professional goals and shine in your field. Submit your application for consideration in this and other positions and gain exclusive access to our mobile app for job notifications.
As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.