The Reserves Network http://www.trnstaffing.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/trn.jpg http://www.trnstaffing.com http://www.trnstaffing.com true
Arlington, TX 76011 US
Posted: 03/16/2023 2023-03-16 2023-05-01 Industry: Allied Healthcare Job Number: OG577961310
Zip Code: Arlington, TX 76011 | Location: DFW Metroplex
Employment Type: Temporary | Workplace Type: On-site
Healthcare Specialty: Non-profit | Salary: $38 to $41.75 an hour
We are hiring a Speech Therapist for a nonprofit within their Behavioral Health division located in Arlington on a long-term temporary basis; possible temp to hire. If you are interested in helping individuals with their behavioral and physical health and making an impact, Apply Now!
Speech Therapist’s Responsibilities
- Participates in the eligibility determination, assessment and evaluation process for infants and toddlers referred with communication and/or feeding and swallowing concerns
- Participates in IFSP meetings for children demonstrating communication and or feeding needs by sharing evaluation/assessment information and assisting with the development of the IFSP
- Provides routine-based speech therapy in the natural environment using a coaching model and collaborative documentation
- Communicates and collaborates on an ongoing basis with service coordinators, parents, and IFSP team members and, with parental consent, communicates with medical, educational, and social entities for the purpose of establishing and reviewing therapeutic needs
- Manages individual caseload in a manner that supports all children in the program receiving quality services for identified speech therapy needs in a timely manner
- Maintains and submits all required documentation daily
Speech Therapist’s Responsibilities Qualifications
- Knowledge of infant-toddler evaluation and assessment protocols, curriculums, methodologies, therapeutic strategies, techniques and monitoring/measuring progress; especially related to communication, feeding and swallowing
- Knowledge of comprehension of the IFSP process
- Must have SLP licensing/registration requirements
- Must have a master’s degree
- Certificate of Clinical Competency or Clinical Fellowship Year
- Current Texas Licensure in field of Speech Language Pathology
- Must have a Valid Texas Driver’s License
Company Culture & Perks
- Opportunity to expand knowledge with the training that is provided
- Work location has easy access to major highways
- During your employment with Team1Medical Staffing, you are eligible to enroll in our benefits program including medical (3 plans to choose from), dental, disability, critical illness, life, vision, accident, and behavioral health insurance. Additional benefits including 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
Salary: $38-$41.75 an hour
Multiple positions available for experienced Speech Therapist as the needs of the community are growing each day. APPLY NOW!
Team1Medical is one of the most trusted medical staffing agencies in Houston, TX. Our team believes in the importance of learning who you are as a person and a professional. We offer Direct Hire, Temp-to-hire, and PRN positions to allow you to choose the opportunities that best fit your needs. Whether you are an experienced professional or just launching your career, Team1Medical will invest in your success. View more open positions at www.team1medical.com.
Team1Medical is an affiliate of The Reserves Network, a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1987, we have been a trusted partner to employers and job seekers within the healthcare community. As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.