Gaffney, SC 29340 US
- Patrol the machines
- Making sure the ends on the machines are running
- Add full rolls of yarn when they are running out
- Help with changes of different yarn on the machine
- Follow all safety Manufacturing Practices
- Maintain good communication with shift employees.
- Meet customer requirements and maintain high quality on all finished products.
- Strong team player
- Drive for results and accountability
- Excellent listening and communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- This job required to stand on your feet for long periods of time
- Ability to follow COVID protocol and wear a mask or face shield, steel toe shoes
- Attention to detail and always alert to ensure safety
- Able to receive and follow instructions and communicate with co-worker
- Stand and bend for 8 hours shift
- The schedule hours for this position are 6 days a week
- Direct Deposit and Pay Cards available
- Face masks/shield provided
- Less than a 2-minute walk to public transit
The Reserves Network is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1984, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in a variety of industries and positions.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment.
If you would like additional information, call or text us at (704) 471-7505 or email Gastonia@trnstaffing.com .