When you step into the role of the senior pharmacy claims specialist with this membership based energy cooperative, you unlock endless possibilities for yourself, our client company, and the community they serve. Your specialty pharmacy claims expertise will strengthen a productive environment where customer satisfaction is a way of life.
Don't miss this chance to join a supportive team.
What matters most as the senior pharmacy claims specialist:
- Pay starting at $60,000 salary, negotiable for the right experience
- Direct hire opportunity
- Hybrid schedule for a collaborative and supportive environment
- Monday – Friday 8am – 5pm schedule
Your new role as the senior pharmacy claims specialist:
- Serve as the pharmacy benefit subject matter expert
- Review and resolve pharmacy claim issues and ensure prescription claims are properly adjudicated
- Resolve member claim inquiries
- Investigate pharmacy and medical reports to identify discrepancies and inaccuracies
- Work with the pharmacy benefit manager to conduct reporting to resolve pharmacy issues
Your experience to be the senior pharmacy claims specialist:
- Associates degree in a related field (health administration, pharmacy technician), or combination of education and experience
- 7 years of experience working with prescription claims processing
- 5 years of experience working in a pharmacy or with a pharmacy benefit manager in a group insurance setting
- Certified Pharmacy Technician Certification preferred
Your new organization as the senior pharmacy claims specialist:
This company, recognized as a great place to work, offers growth opportunity and strives to achieve maximum patient satisfaction.
Enjoy a relaxed environment with access to benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401k, PTO, and more.
Ready to take the first step towards professional fulfillment? Grow your career as a senior pharmacy claims specialist at this member-oriented employer. Reserve your path to success with The Reserves Network – apply today.
Your Career Partner:
Veteran-founded and family-owned, The Reserves Network specializes in connecting exceptional talent with rewarding opportunities. With our extensive industry experience, we are dedicated to helping you achieve your professional goals and shine in your field. Submit your application for consideration in this and other positions and gain exclusive access to our mobile app for job notifications.
As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.