When you step into the role of Sr. Director FP&A, you unlock endless possibilities for yourself, our client company, and the community they serve. Your financial and business expertise will strengthen a transformation environment, spearheading and driving company and division-level financial results and business performance.
Reporting to an SVP, this is a new and transformative role - come and make a meaningful and lasting difference.
What Matters Most:
- Competitive salary, commensurate with experience, reflecting your expertise and leadership
- Direct Hire opportunity: Transformation, Growth and M&A
- Onsite position: Be at the forefront of change and collaborate with a dedicated team onsite
Your New Role:
Join this business services organization based in Nebraska as the Sr. Director of FP&A. You will consolidate divisional budgeting, forecasting, and reporting of all financial and business results. With your strong business and financial skills, you will have a profound impact on determining best practices for the improvement of the company's financial processes.
You will lead a small and dedicated team that is committed to analyzing and driving key metrics across each line of business. With a continuous improvement mindset, joining this hard-working team is a stellar place to land.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Business Administration, Finance or Accounting
- 10 years of progressive experience
- MBA preferred, CPA or CMA a plus
- Proven ability to lead and motivate a team; experience business partnering with C-suite and Leadership
- Experience leading business and performance reviews - monthly, quarterly, annual; rolling financial forecasts & budgets
Your New Organization:
This business services company is recognized as an industry leader and innovator. Investments are continuing in People, Processes, and Technology.
Enjoy a supportive team and results-oriented leadership environment with competitive compensation, and solid benefits, including Health, 401K & PTO.
Join this leadership opportunity and make a lasting impact. Become the Sr. Director of FP&A as the business transformation continues. Come make a difference. Reserve your path to success with The Reserves Network – apply today.
For additional information, call 402-704-1304.
Your Career Partner:
Veteran-founded and family-owned, The Reserves Network specializes in connecting exceptional talent with rewarding opportunities. With our extensive industry experience, we are dedicated to helping you achieve your professional goals and shine in your field. Submit your application for consideration in this and other positions and gain exclusive access to our mobile app for job notifications.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However, you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.