When you step into the role of Sr. Director Finance Transformation, you unlock endless possibilities for yourself, our client company, and the community they serve. Your financial and business expertise, including M&A integration and change management, will be critical for spearheading and driving company financial results and business performance.
Reporting to the CFO, this is a new and transformative role - come and make a meaningful and lasting difference.
What Matters Most:
- Competitive salary, commensurate with experience, reflecting your expertise and leadership
- Direct Hire opportunity: Transformation, Growth, M&A and Change Management
- Onsite position: Be at the forefront of change and collaborate with a dedicated team onsite
Your New Role:
Join this business services organization based in Nebraska as the Sr. Director of Finance Transformation. You will lead large cross-functional teams through all stages of M&A and lead efforts to improve business processes. With your strong project and program management skills, you will have a profound impact on determining best practices for driving the company's M&A integration and financial transformation.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Business Administration, Finance, or Accounting; MBA preferred
- 10 years of progressive experience
- 5+ years of Project Management experience in a cross-functional project/program managing large cross-functional projects
- Experience managing M&A integrations; leading large cross-functional integration teams
- Executive Gravitas, curious, analytical, strategic, confident, and humble
- Up to 20% travel
Your New Organization:
This business services company is recognized as an industry leader and innovator. Investments are continuing in People, Processes, and Technology.
Enjoy a supportive team and results-oriented leadership environment with competitive compensation, and solid benefits, including Health, 401K & PTO.
Join this leadership opportunity and make a lasting impact. Become the Sr. Director of Finance Transformation – drive and lead change and M&A integration. Come make a difference. Reserve your path to success with The Reserves Network – apply today.
For additional information, call 402-704-1320.
Your Career Partner:
Veteran-founded and family-owned, The Reserves Network specializes in connecting exceptional talent with rewarding opportunities. With our extensive industry experience, we are dedicated to helping you achieve your professional goals and shine in your field. Submit your application for consideration in this and other positions and gain exclusive access to our mobile app for job notifications.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.