The Reserves Network http://www.trnstaffing.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/trn.jpg http://www.trnstaffing.com http://www.trnstaffing.com true
Sr. ERP Developer
Omaha, NE 68114 US
Posted: 03/03/2023 2023-03-03 2023-04-29 Industry: Information Technology Job Number: NR796921217
Senior ERP Developer
100% Remote Senior ERP Developer position. Apply today to take advantage of this unique and exciting opportunity!
WHAT IS GREAT ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY?
- This is a full-time direct-hire position
- This position is 100% remote
- Flexible working hours
- Salary $110000 - $150000 / year with some flexibility based on skills and experience
DO YOU ALIGN WITH THESE KEY QUALIFICATIONS?
- Understanding of ERP tools and related business processes
- Ability to develop advanced custom forms, functions, and workflows within the platform
- 5+ years of technical experience
- 2+ years of Dynamics AX, D365 Finance and Operations development experience
- X+ Development
WHAT WILL YOUR SUCCESS LOOK LIKE?
The Senior ERP Developer will be a primary technical and functional expert in the Microsoft Dynamics 365 platform.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- The Senior ERP Developer will leverage out-of-the-box functionality native to Dynamics where possible and extend the platform where necessary using custom development and interfaces between Microsoft Dynamics 365 and other systems.
- They will focus on both strategy and tactical design and delivery of enhancements to our systems.
- Working to customize, integrate, develop workflows, perform system analysis, and provide ongoing support of the platform.
WHAT WILL YOU RECEIVE?
Gain access to the TRN Team:
- Partnership with experienced recruiters that will advise you on all aspects of your job search and career aspirations
- Our network has direct access to hiring managers and we will get your resume to the top of the pile of submissions for this opportunity and many more like this
- Long-term career partner who will provide you with market intelligence and guidance
- Industry competitive salary based on your experience/qualifications
- Access to industry-leading tools
- Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Unlimited PTO
- & Much more!
DO YOU WANT TO KNOW MORE?
If you have a background that lines up well with the Senior ERP Developer role and you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, apply below NOW!
Studies have shown that people are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every qualification. At Aureus Group we strive to provide the best experience and opportunities for everyone, so if you are excited about this role but your experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification listed, we still encourage you to apply. You may be the right candidate for this or other available roles we have.