The Reserves Network http://www.trnstaffing.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/trn.jpg http://www.trnstaffing.com http://www.trnstaffing.com true
Sr. Project Manager II (hybrid)
Nashville, TN 37202 US
Posted: 03/13/2023 2023-03-13 2023-04-20 Industry: Information Technology Job Number: BU64978636
Senior Project Manager II with experience in large scale rollout needed to fill a new position for a well-respected client. Apply today to take advantage of this unique and exciting opportunity!
WHAT IS GREAT ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY?
• Hybrid - must be located in Nashville, TN
• Moderate to Heavy travel may be required
• Business hours Monday – Friday
• HOURLY PAY RATE with some flexibility based on skills and experience
DO YOU ALIGN WITH THESE KEY QUALIFICATIONS?
• Bachelor's degree required
• Minimum of 5 years of experience managing multiple projects to successful completion preferably in healthcare financial services, clinical operations, supply chain or information systems-oriented environment
• Minimum of 2 years of management experience
• PMP and / or LEAN certifications preferred
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
• Work independently to plan, monitor, and manage multiple, diverse medium to large projects of high complexity across multiple teams, departments, service centers and client locations
• Author / facilitate strategic documents such as Project Charters, Education and Communication plans, detailed project plans, and present project updates / presentations to business owners
• Act as a single point of accountability on assigned projects, secure required resources, use project controls and standards, and ensure on-time completion according to specifications and within budgeted costs
• Organize project activities into manageable work efforts for team members and determine an effective approach to completing the work, as outlined in project plan
• Ensure project results meet requirements regarding technical quality, reliability, schedule, and cost
• Additional duties as defined in job description
WHAT WILL YOU RECEIVE?
Gain access to the TRN Staffing Team:
• Partnership with experienced recruiters that will advise you on all aspects of your job search and career aspirations
• Our network has direct access to hiring managers and we will get your resume to the top of the pile of submissions for this opportunity and many more like this
• Long-term career partner who will provide you with market intelligence and guidance
DO YOU WANT TO KNOW MORE?
If you have a background that lines up well with the Senior Project Manager II description and are interested in learning more about this opportunity, apply below NOW!
Studies have shown that people are less likely to apply for jobs unless they meet every qualification. At TRN Staffing we strive to provide the best experience and opportunities for everyone, so if you are excited about this role but your experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification listed, we still encourage you to apply. You may be the right candidate for this or other available roles we have.