Exciting opportunity for a Staff Accountant to join a rapidly growing organization that values teamwork, collaboration and provides tons of opportunity for growth and professional development!
What Matters Most:
· Entry level opportunity with a defined career path and opportunities for growth!
· Work closely with the Senior Leadership Team! Learn from the best!
· Competitive salary of $50-55K and fantastic benefits!
Your New Role:
As the Staff Accountant, you will have both an immediate and lasting impact on all company operations, leading essential financial processes and contributing to company growth.
Key responsibilities include:
· General ledger maintenance including journal entries
· Assist with Month End close and financial statement preparation
· Manage A/P and A/R
· Prepare customer invoices and manage aging/collections
· Special projects as assigned
· Bachelor’s degree in Business, major in Accounting
· 1-3+ years relevant accounting experience
· Advanced MS Excel skills
· Must be a team player with a “Can Do” attitude
Your New Organization:
Well established organization with tons of opportunity for growth! Enjoy solid benefits, including robust retirement plan, generous PTO and a comprehensive health, dental, and vison plan.
For immediate consideration, apply today!
Your Career Partner:
Veteran-founded and family-owned, The Reserves Network specializes in connecting exceptional talent with rewarding opportunities. With our extensive industry experience, we are dedicated to helping you achieve your professional goals and shine in your field. Submit your application for consideration in this and other positions and gain exclusive access to our mobile app for job notifications.
As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.