This Des Moines-based healthcare company is adding a Staff Accountant to their team on a contract basis to help out with year-end and ERP projects! Great company culture, great manager, and team focused! If you’re available to start and have been looking for the right accounting job, this position is one you’ll want to review. You get to work directly with the Controller and other leaders while doing financial statements, reporting, GL work, projects, and analysis! Don’t miss out!
WHAT IS GREAT ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY?
- Contract position - approximately 2 months - could go longer - POTENTIAL for perm
- Onsite – flexibility to be remote when needed
- Flexible scheduling
- $26.00/hr + with some flexibility based on skills and experience
DO YOU ALIGN WITH THESE KEY QUALIFICATIONS?
- Associate degree in accounting or finance
- 2 + years of experience in general accounting function
- Great communication skills and collaboration skills
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Financial statement preparation and analysis
- Financial reporting
- General ledger, journal entries, month-end close, and account reconciliations
WHAT WILL YOU RECEIVE?
Gain access to The Reserves Network Staffing team:
- Partnership with experienced recruiters that will advise you on all aspects of your job search and career aspirations
- Our network has direct access to hiring managers and we will get your resume to the top of the pile of submissions for this opportunity and many more like this
- Long-term career partner who will provide you with market intelligence and guidance
- Day 1 Health, Dental, and Life insurance options!
- Get paid weekly through direct deposit for every hour you work
- Be part of a workplace community that values you as a team member with gifts, activities, recognition, and more
DO YOU WANT TO KNOW MORE?
If you have a background that lines up well with the Staff Accountant description and are interested in learning more about this opportunity, apply below NOW!
Studies have shown that people are less likely to apply for jobs unless they meet every qualification. At TRN Staffing, we strive to provide the best experience and opportunities for everyone, so if you are excited about this role but your experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification listed, we still encourage you to apply. You may be the right candidate for this or other available roles we have.