Our Des Moines based client is looking for a well-rounded accounting professional to join their dynamic team in an Accountant role. The Accountant will work closely with management and be involved in a variety of daily, month-end, quarterly and annual duties within the department. You will start on site, but there will be an option for hybrid work as employment continues. Competitive pay, great team, and growth opportunities!
WHAT IS GREAT ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY?
• Direct hire
• Hybrid - once you get trained
• 40 hrs/week (more during close periods)-flexible scheduling
• $55K-$58K with some flexibility based on skills and experience PLUS bonus!
• Team-oriented culture and highly visible role!
DO YOU ALIGN WITH THESE KEY QUALIFICATIONS?
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting
• 2 + years of accounting experience
• Strong understanding of GAAP preferred
• Effective analytical and problem solving and communication skills required
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
• Preparing accurate and timely financial management reports
• Assisting with the annual budget
• Preparing general ledger entries and reconciling general ledger accounts
• Coordinating month-end and year-end closing process
• Coordinating, updating, and maintaining fixed assets and depreciation schedules on accounting software
• Reconciling daily cash activities and bank statements
• Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance
• 401(k) company match
• PTO and holiday pay
& Much more!
DO YOU WANT TO KNOW MORE?
If you have a background that lines up well with the Accountant description and are interested in learning more about this opportunity, apply below NOW!
Studies have shown that people are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every qualification. At TRN Staffing, we strive to provide the best experience and opportunities for everyone, so if you are excited about this role but your experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification listed, we still encourage you to apply. You may be the right candidate for this or other available roles we have.