Join one of the leading gas and oil organizations based in Houston, TX as the Staff Accountant. You will obtain and maintain a thorough understanding of period close, required reports, and journal entries to create and support processes that meet the required deadlines, prepare with SOX testing quarterly and bi-annually, and drive effective accounting solutions that improve the company’s standard of excellence.
When you step into the role of Staff Accountant, you unlock endless possibilities for yourself, our client company, and the community they serve. Your accounting expertise will strengthen a thriving environment, spearheading the general accounting functions including month and quarter-end close, preparing, and analyzing financial reports, and journal entries.
What Matters Most to a Staff Accountant:
- Competitive hourly rate of $31.00
- Interim opportunity: A unique chance to showcase your skills and contribute to the organization's success
- Hybrid position: Be at the forefront of change and collaborate with a dedicated team onsite and from the comfort of your own home
- The location of the position is in the Westchase District in the Southwest Houston Region
Staff Accoountant Skills, Education and Experience:
- A bachelor’s degree in business with an emphasis in Accounting or Finance is required
- 2 – 3 years of accounting experience is not required but is highly preferred
- Essential knowledge of GAAP and statutory accounting concepts and principles is required
- Exposure to enterprise resource planning software, HFM, and SmartView is a strong plus
Your New Organization:
This is one of the leading gas and oil companies that is recognized for its continuous contribution to more than 150 years of experience to help customers achieve lasting success. Enjoy a dynamic environment with solid benefits, including medical plans (3 to choose from), PPO plans, and a 401k plan!
Join this leadership opportunity and make a lasting impact. Become the Staff Accountant at this esteemed gas and oil organization. Reserve your path to success with The Reserves Network – apply today.For additional information, call 713-590-2983.
Your Career Partner:
Veteran-founded and family-owned, The Reserves Network specializes in connecting exceptional talent with rewarding opportunities. With our extensive industry experience, we are dedicated to helping you achieve your professional goals and shine in your field. Submit your application for consideration in this and other positions and gain exclusive access to our mobile app for job notifications.
As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.