Join a beverage and spirits organization based in Northwest Houston. As the newest Staff Accountant, you will contribute to the Accounting and Finance department and Shared Services team. With your strong accounting skills, you will have a profound impact on the accounting processes and general ledger responsibilities. Our client emphasizes a family-like environment, strong customer service ethos, and a commitment to fostering relationships with both suppliers and customers.
What Matters Most to a Staff Accountant:
- Competitive annual rate of $50,000 to $60,000 a year
- Temp-to-hire opportunity with potential for career growth and stability
- On-site position for a collaborative and supportive environment
Staff Accountant Education and Experience:
- 4-year BBA or BS in Accounting, Finance, or Economics required; heavy concentration of accounting hours preferred
- 0 - 3 Years of hands-on general ledger accounting experience required; preferably in a high transaction volume, fast-paced environment
- Proficient with ERP systems, data analysis solutions, and Microsoft Suite
- Professional, team player motivated to contribute to the performance, growth, and improvement of the team and department
- Must have a strong desire for a career in Accounting and Finance
Enjoy an innovative environment with solid benefits, including medical (3 plans to choose from), dental, disability, critical illness, life, vision, accident, and behavioral health insurance. Additional benefits include 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
Reserve your path to success with The Reserves Network – apply today. For additional information, call 713.621.9895.
The Reserves Network is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1984, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in a variety of industries and positions.
As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.