Join a wonderful, Omaha-based organization as a Payroll Accountant! In this role, you will work on the journal entries and reconciliations for the payroll ledger.
WHAT IS GREAT ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY?
- DIRECT HIRE
- 40 hours a week/flexible scheduling as needed
- $50,000 to $60,000 annual salary depending on experience
DO YOU ALIGN WITH THESE KEY QUALIFICATIONS?
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in accounting required
- Great attention to detail and data management
- General accounting experience – general ledger, journal entries, reconciliations, etc.
- Microsft Excel experience – Pivot tables in spreadsheets
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Enter financials into general ledger
- Create journal entries
- Reconcile accounts
- Data entry -utilize Excel
DO YOU WANT TO KNOW MORE?
If you have a background that lines up well with the Payroll Accountant description and are interested in learning more about this opportunity, apply below NOW!
As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.