McDonough, GA 30253 US
- Perform confidential accounting duties that mainly consist of general bookkeeping, general-ledger, account reconciliations, daily and monthly bank account reconciliations, financial statement processing, year-end close processing, budgets, fixed assets, internal auditing and report compositions for management. Other related duties are to be performed as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance required
- Minimum 3 years accounting experience and/or related educational experience (will consider if has experience but not education or education and less than 3 years’ experience)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and work in a fast-paced environment while still maintaining a high accuracy level; Attention to detail
- Proficient user of Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
- Temp to Perm position
- $24+ an hour (based on experience); Shift 8am – 5pm
- Weekly Pay through Direct Deposit
- When you work as an employee through The Reserves Network, you are eligible to enroll in medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!