Staff Compensation Analyst
Zip Code: Houston, TX 77002 | Location: Downtown Houston
Employment Type: Temporary | Workplace Type: On-site
Schedule: Monday – Friday, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm | Salary: $40 an hour
Client Company: City of Houston – Human Resources
The City of Houston’s Human Resources department is partnering with The Reserves Network to seek a Staff Compensation Analyst who will provide guidance, recommendations, and support to the Human Resources Generalist and Department Managers. The Staff Compensation Analyst will also design, conduct, analyze, and apply the results of compensation surveys. If you have experience working in Business Administration and are seeking a position that will transcend your career – Submit your resume and see what opportunities are available!
Staff Compensation Analyst’s Responsibilities
- Apply knowledge of job analysis, job evaluation, and market salary analysis coupled with knowledge of organizational structure to classify and establish pay grades and ranges for positions at all levels.
- Provide guidance, recommendations, and support to the Human Resources Generalists and Department Managers; Advice on drafting and editing job descriptions.
- Design, conducts, examine, and apply results of compensation surveys.
Staff Compensation Analyst’s Qualifications
- A bachelor’s degree in business administration, public administration, or a related field is required; a Graduate degree is highly preferred.
- A minimum of 3 years of professional experience, financial, or analytical experience is required.
- Strong attention to detail, written and verbal communication, time management, and organizational skills are required.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screening and criminal background check.
Company Culture & Perks
- The building is in the heart of Downtown Houston, where you can enjoy scenic views, various shopping outlets, and restaurants to enjoy during breaks and lunchtime!
- Work with an organization dedicated to serving the Houston Metropolitan Area.
- During employment with The Reserves Network, you can enroll in our benefits program, including medical (3 plans to choose from), dental, disability, critical illness, life, vision, accident, and behavioral health insurance. Additional benefits include 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
Salary: $40 an hour
If you are seeking an opportunity to advance your financial or analytical skills - Submit your resume today!
About The Reserves Network
The Reserves Network is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1984, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in various industries and positions.
As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify, and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.
The Reserves Network and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO). No person will be discriminated against in any aspect of their employment based on race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, familial status, disability, genetic information, protected veteran/military status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Be sure to click on the link and apply for this opportunity today. For more information or questions, call our office at 713-952-6760.