Omaha, NE 68114 US
Rapidly Expanding Omaha Engineering firm is in need of an experienced Structural Design Engineer that works well with small teams. Highly skilled and independent Structural Design Engineer is needed, who can prepare technical proposals and project deliverables. The Structural Design Engineer will interpret project requirements to ensure exceptional outcomes and client satisfaction. Will work in multiple industries including power, mining, renewable fuels, ag processing, and food & beverage. Industrial experience is a must!
Hours = Flexible office hours, normally 8a-5p Will work in office setting most of the week with work from Home as needed available
Pay = Based on experience, ideal $90-$110K
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Understand project technical requirements and assess engineering effort required to meet client objectives
- Independently evaluate, select, and apply standard engineering methods and principles to the design and modification of industrial facilities
- Guide designers in the 3D modeling to develop safe and effective models
- Provide material take-offs and assist in estimating materials, labor, and engineering effort to determine project feasibility
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Bachelor’s Degree in Structural Engineering
- Licensed Professional Engineer (PE) or ability to obtain license within one year
- 10+ years of related work experience
- Proficiency in MS Office®, PDF® mark-up applications, and relevant engineering and project management applications
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to independently organize and prioritize work assignments and to coordinate multiple projects, tasks, and deadlines in achieving excellent outcomes
- Ability to travel to and perform ambulatory tasks at industrial facilities and construction sites
- Experience in Agricultural Processing, Renewable Fuels, Food & Beverage, Power Generation, and Mining is preferred
Looking for a local candidate, but may consider relocation for the perfect candidate.
Apply now or email resume to email@example.com
The Reserves Network is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1984, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in a variety of industries and positions.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today or you can download our mobile app to receive and accept real-time job notifications.