Join northern Nevada’s largest not-for-profit integrated health network as the next Supervisor of Clinical Laboratory. Apply today to take advantage of this unique and exciting opportunity!
WHAT IS GREAT ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY?
• Direct Hire
• Company culture founded on values of caring, collaboration, integrity, and excellence
• Compensation $85k - $126k DOE and competitive benefit package
• Great place to live, work, and play filled with award winning restaurants, family friendly community events, and with 300+ days of sunshine a year, the outdoor activities are endless
DO YOU ALIGN WITH THESE KEY QUALIFICATIONS?
• Bachelor’s degree in Medical Technology or a closely related field required
• 2+ years of medical laboratory experiences as a nationally certified Clinical Laboratory Scientist preferred
• Current state of Nevada Clinical Laboratory Technologist license as a General Supervisor required within 7 months of hire
• National certification as Medical Laboratory Scientist required; specialty certification in one or more areas of responsibility preferred
• Ability to work a flexible schedule including evenings and weekends to support 24-hour/7-day a week laboratory services
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
• Under the direction of the Clinical Laboratory Management, accountable for ensuring that appropriate and timely specimen handling, delivery, specimen testing, results reporting, and customer service are provided
• Responsible for ensuring that all laboratory procedures being performed in areas of responsibility will comply with all regulatory, accrediting, and licensure requirements
• Actively work in the department covering a bench no less than 20 percent and no more than 80 percent of scheduled time
• Make operational decisions in conjunction or consultation with the Clinical Laboratory Management regarding hiring, performance evaluations, employee terminations, etc.
• Responsible for handling multiple priorities such as providing testing services for trauma victims to routine medical patients, and providing consistently accurate and timely laboratory results to nursing and medical staff
• Additional duties as outlined in job description
DO YOU WANT TO KNOW MORE?
If you have a background that lines up well with the Supervisor of Clinical Laboratory description and are interested in learning more about this opportunity, apply below NOW!
Studies have shown that people are less likely to apply for jobs unless they meet every qualification. At TRN Staffing we strive to provide the best experience and opportunities for everyone, so if you are excited about this role but your experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification listed, we still encourage you to apply. You may be the right candidate for this or other available roles we have.