Grand Island, NE 68802 US
System Administrator needed to fill a new position for a well-respected client headquartered in Central Nebraska. Apply today to take advantage of this unique and exciting opportunity!
WHAT IS GREAT ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY?
• Fully remote (some office travel require) Must be within 300 miles radius of Central Nebraska
• $90000 - $100000 / year with some flexibility based on skills and experience
DO YOU ALIGN WITH THESE KEY QUALIFICATIONS?
• System admin experience
• Certifications (Associate or Expert level Microsoft certs)
• M365 (O365 groups, distribution lists, retention policies, Teams, OneDrive, tenant administration, licensing)
• Azure AD (Application integration, SSO)
• Veeam (backup solutions)
• Antivirus (Crowdstrike, Trend Micro)
• SEIM (Security information and event management)
• PCI (audits, security practices)
• Email security (Microsoft, Cisco)
• Virtualization (VMware, ESXi, Dell/HP blade servers, Vsphere)
• Powershell (scripting / extracting info from AD)
WHAT WILL YOUR SUCCESS LOOK LIKE?
As a System Administrator, Maintain company-wide software infrastructure.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
• Provide “ownership” of problems through final resolution.
• Manage the monitoring, controlling, and resolution of problems and technology events that are your responsibility.
• Microsoft 365 administration including MS Teams, Sharepoint, Exchange Online, and Azure AD.
• Active Directory administration using group policy, Users and Groups, Sites and Services, and integration with 3rd party software.
• Domain controller upgrades and maintenance.
• Maintain the VMware environment including templates, VM modifications, and attached storage.
• Administer and maintain HP blade servers.
• Handle AD/email account creation and archiving during onboarding and offboarding.
• Create and maintain PowerShell scripts to automate tasks.
WHAT WILL YOU RECEIVE?
Gain access to the our Team:
• Partnership with experienced recruiters that will advise you on all aspects of your job search and career aspirations
• Our network has direct access to hiring managers and we will get your resume to the top of the pile of submissions for this opportunity and many more like this
• Long-term career partner who will provide you with market intelligence and guidance
• Industry competitive salary based on your experience/qualifications
• Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance
• 401(k) plan
& Much more!
DO YOU WANT TO KNOW MORE?
If you have a background that lines up well with the System Administrator description and are interested in learning more about this opportunity, apply below NOW!