Systems & Network Administrator
Columbus, NE 68601 US
Systems & Network Engineer is needed to fill a new on-site position for a client located in Omaha, NE Apply today to take advantage of the unique and exciting opportunity!
WHAT IS GREAT ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY?
- This is an on-site position at the company offices in Columbus, NE
- $90000 / year to $120000 / year based on skills/experience/certifications.
- Work within a collaborative environment on a small team with great teammates.
- Experience an active growth culture, with opportunities for further skill development and career advancement.
DO YOU ALIGN WITH THESE KEY QUALIFICATIONS?
- A Bachelor's or Associate degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or a related discipline, or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience as a System Administrator or 7 years in a Support Role in an enterprise.
- Prior or current CCNA and/or MCSE Role certification desired or should be obtained within 6 months.
- Proficiency in IT automation, scripting, and basic computer networking.
- Knowledge of Windows Server Technologies, Active Directory, and Exchange.
- Familiarity with Office 365 Administration, and Intune/EMS Administration is a plus.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Administer and monitor internal Windows Server Infrastructure including various server roles.
- Maintain hybrid Active Directory User & Computer accounts.
- Administer Microsoft Office 365 Services, including Exchange Online.
- Administer Microsoft Enterprise Mobility & Security Services.
- Serve as Tier 2 Help Desk support and Tier 1 backup.
- Assist with LAN/WAN Cisco Support.
- Administer and maintain VMWare and virtual hosts.
- Perform routine after-hours maintenance (patches, updates, reboots).
- Maintain warranties and documentation for critical infrastructure.
- Escalate support to vendor and manage server support issues.
- Maintain and test backups of systems and data.
- Document System Asset Information.
- Carry out additional duties and responsibilities as assigned.
WHAT WILL YOU RECEIVE?
Gain access to the TRN Technology Team:
- Partnership with experienced recruiters that will advise you on all aspects of your job search and career aspirations
- Our network has direct access to hiring managers and we will get your resume to the top of the pile of submissions for this opportunity and many more like this
- Long-term career partner who will provide you with market intelligence and guidance
- Comprehensive & Inclusive Benefits
- A Great Team Environment
- Training Opportunities
- & Much more!
DO YOU WANT TO KNOW MORE?
If you have a background that lines up well with the Systems & Network Engineer description and are interested in learning more about this opportunity, apply below NOW!
Studies have shown that people are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every qualification. At TRN Technology we strive to provide the best experience and opportunities for everyone, so if you are excited about this role but your experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification listed, we still encourage you to apply. You may be the right candidate for this or other available roles we have.
Follow us on LinkedIn: