Systems & Network Engineer
Lincoln, NE 68521 US
Systems & Network Engineer needed immediately in Lincoln, NE. Apply today to take advantage of this exciting opportunity!
WHAT IS GREAT ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY?
- Direct-hire full-time position
- Work on-site in the company’s brand-new Lincoln, NE office!
- $85000 - $120000 per year salary with some flexibility based on skills and experience.
- Contribute to the design and optimization of cutting-edge IT systems.
- Play a crucial role in shaping the user experience for the entire company.
- Make a tangible impact on the efficiency and effectiveness of the business.
DO YOU ALIGN WITH THESE KEY QUALIFICATIONS?
- Bachelor's degree in information technology, computer science, or related field.
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar role.
- Strong Knowledge of Microsoft 365
- Strong knowledge of VMWare
- Strong knowledge of Windows Server & MS SQL Server
- Understanding of Networking
- Strong business acumen, organizational, and analytical skills.
- Outstanding problem-solving abilities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Install and maintain IT systems to support business needs
- Plan, configure, operate, and optimize network and computer systems
- Design and implement effective data storage solutions
- Manage hardware, software, web integration, and security configurations
- Design and maintain efficient database structures
- Monitor system performance and troubleshoot issues
- Oversee data migration from legacy systems to new solutions
- Provide technical support, training, and documentation for users
- Implement system backup management plans
- Plan and execute system upgrades with minimal disruption to the business
WHAT WILL YOU RECEIVE?
Gain access to the TRN Technology Team:
- Partnership with experienced recruiters that will advise you on all aspects of your job search and career aspirations
- Our network has direct access to hiring managers and we will get your resume to the top of the pile of submissions for this opportunity and many more like this
- Long-term career partner who will provide you with market intelligence and guidance
- Industry competitive wages
- Company matching 401(k)
- Company insurance plans
- & more!
DO YOU WANT TO KNOW MORE?
If you have a background that lines up well with the Systems & Network Engineer description and are interested in learning more about this opportunity, apply below NOW!
Studies have shown that people are less likely to apply for jobs unless they meet every qualification. At TRN Technology we strive to provide the best experience and opportunities for everyone, so if you are excited about this role but your experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification listed, we still encourage you to apply. You may be the right candidate for this or other available roles we have.
Follow us on LinkedIn: