Omaha, NE 68131 US
Systems Analyst/Developer needed to fill a new position for a well-respected client headquartered in Omaha, NE. Apply today to take advantage of this unique and exciting opportunity!
WHAT IS GREAT ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY?
- Client prefers Contract-To-Hire
- Work ONSITE with your whole team
- $39 / hour HOURLY PAY RATE with some flexibility based on skills and experience.
- Join an organization that helps shape the lives of young people in your community!
DO YOU ALIGN WITH THESE KEY QUALIFICATIONS?
- Minimum of bachelor’s degree in a technology related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum of three years of coding advanced SQL queries preferred
- Knowledge of Infinite Campus student software
- Knowledge of district and state reporting requirements for Special Education students preferred
- Knowledge of Team Foundation Server (TFS) and Tableau software preferred
- Proficiency with Microsoft SQL Server including: coding, writing complex queries, scripts and jobs
- Demonstrated ability to follow a development methodology which includes discovery & analysis, designing, developing & testing, and delivery & support maintenance
- Advanced experience using strong analytical, problem-solving, and organizational skills
- Experience with stored procedures, views, indexes, foreign keys, etc.
- Advanced skill in Microsoft: Windows Operating Systems, Office Suite versions, Visio, Project, etc.
- Ability to conduct analysis (plan, organize, problem-solve, and think abstractly/ conceptually) in an educational environment
- Ability to effectively develop in and use many of the following: Microsoft SQL Server, SQL Server Reporting Services, Infinite Campus, Microsoft Suite, Visual Studio
- Ability to translate customer requests into comprehensive technical requirement documents
- Exhibit strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Develop and execute a rigorous test plan for all development, data changes and data analysis
- Strong ability to follow tasks through to completion and meet deadlines
- Ability to work independently or with a team to research and solve critical issues
- Strong communication skills; ability to convey accurate and timely information – both verbally and written
- Ability to understand technical manuals and procedural documentation
- Ability to thoroughly document development work efforts (both new and existing)
- Ability to work through difficult issues and maintain a positive attitude when communicating with others
- Ability to work hours outside of normal schedule with little or no advance notification
- Skills pertinent to positive human relationships and the ability to work effectively with staff members in a multicultural urban setting
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
Our client is seeking a Systems Analyst/Developer with strong SQL skills for Special Education Support. This position will be the main Special Education contact working closely with them to make sure development and reporting are not delayed so deadlines can be met. The position will work with users and technical staff to develop methods to handle ad hoc requests for students’ special education data from information systems. This position will
1) Develop and ensure that processes are well documented
2) Assist users when additional information, functionality, or services are needed
3) Convey analysis information to the appropriate technical staff through standard information systems products, including work requests and requirements specifications
4) Analyze, design, develop, test, deploy, and support solutions
WHAT WILL YOU RECEIVE?
Gain access to the TRN Team:
- Partnership with experienced recruiters that will advise you on all aspects of your job search and career aspirations
- Our network has direct access to hiring managers and we will get your resume to the top of the pile of submissions for this opportunity and many more like this
- Long-term career partner who will provide you with market intelligence and guidance
- Industry competitive salary based on your experience/qualifications
- Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance
- Pension Plan
& Much more!
DO YOU WANT TO KNOW MORE?
If you have a background that lines up well with the Systems Analyst/Developer description and are interested in learning more about this opportunity, apply below NOW!
Studies have shown that people are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every qualification. At TRN we strive to provide the best experience and opportunities for everyone, so if you are excited about this role but your experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification listed, we still encourage you to apply. You may be the right candidate for this or other available roles we have.