The Reserves Network http://www.trnstaffing.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/trn.jpg http://www.trnstaffing.com http://www.trnstaffing.com true
Houston, TX 77081 US
Posted: 05/26/2023 2023-05-26 2023-07-03 Industry: Clerical/Office Job Number: TP751763524
$31,200 | CyFair Area
Monday – Friday 8 am – 5 pm
Contract To Hire
This position is ideal if you have teller or customer service experience and enjoy communicating with the public. We are seeking a friendly and helpful Tax Clerk who will aid in collecting tax amounts from payors at the teller window. You will partner with the assistant director to work with tax payors and property tax. Ideal candidates will have customer service, city clerk, city recorder, court clerk, MVR clerk/ specialist, motor vehicle licensing clerk, municipal clerk, or permits specialist.
What You Will Do:
- Assist tax payors with collecting taxes and answering questions at the teller window
- Process payments at the teller window
- Answer telephone calls and route the callers to the appropriate department
- Review and respond to emails regarding tax inquiries at the payment window
- Transfer tax liens and complete tax certificates
What You Will Need:
- High School or GED
- MS Office, Word, Excel and strong data entry and accurate typing skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with diverse groups of individuals utilizing tact and diplomacy
- Ability to handle hostile or difficult customers
Apply today and begin using your positive attitude and professionalism to explore a new career!
About The Reserves Network
The Reserves Network is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1984, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in a variety of industries and positions. As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However, you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.
The Reserves Network and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO). No person will be discriminated against in any aspect of their employment based on race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, familial status, disability, genetic information, protected veteran/military status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.