The Reserves Network http://www.trnstaffing.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/trn.jpg http://www.trnstaffing.com http://www.trnstaffing.com true
COLUMBUS, GA 31907 US
Posted: 02/09/2023 2023-02-09 2023-04-21 Industry: Industrial Job Number: DM67135229
Work for one of the most admired companies in Columbus, recognized and awarded for the quality products and positive work environment. Our client company care about their employees, creating a diverse workforce with safety a number one priority.
We are looking for a Tailor/Seamstress who is driven and seek excellence through their work with excellent hand-eye coordination.
As a Tailor/Seamstress you must be skilled in sewing by hand or with a sewing machine, mend clothing and take measurements so the clothing you’re making or altering has the proper fit.
What you will do:
- Measure Parts, such as sleeves or pants, and mark or pin-fold alteration lines.
- Sew garments, using needles and thread or sewing machines
- Let out or take in seams in suits and other garments to improve fit
- Measure customers, using tape measures, and record measurements
- Fit and study garments on customers to determine required alterations
- Repair or replace defective garment parts, such as pockets, zippers, snaps, buttons, and linings
- Press garments, using hand irons or pressing machines
- Record required alterations and instructions on tags and attach them to garments
What you need:
- Ability to work what you commit to (integrity and follow through!)
- Good attitude and ability to focus on your work
- The ability to work under time constraints
- Good hand-eye coordination
- Effective communication skills
What is in It for You:
- When you work as a contract employee with Staffing Connections an affiliate of The Reserves Network, you are eligible to enroll in medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as Accident, Disability, Life, and our referral bonus program!
- Direct Deposit and Pay Cards available
- Opportunity for growth
The Reserves Network, a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 2006, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in a variety of industries and positions throughout Georgia and Alabama.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However, you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today, or you can download our mobile app to receive and accept real-time job notifications
The Reserves Network has launched a new mobile app, ReserveAJob, that makes it easier for you to receive and accept real-time job notifications, as well as track work schedules right from your mobile phone! For more information and ways to download the app visit https://rb.gy/fsuhzv
Please call our office at 706.324.1910 if you have questions.