Talent Acquisition Specialist
Delaware, OH 43015 US
- Plans, organizes, directs, and runs the day-to-day recruiting operations to exceed our customer’s expectations.
- Collaborates with department managers to identify and draft detailed and accurate job descriptions and hiring criteria.
- Identifies and implements best practices including efficient and effective recruiting methods and strategies to increase the quality of hires while reducing cycle time and cost.
- Assists with job posting and advertisement processes. Screens applications and selects qualified candidates. Schedules interviews; oversees the preparation of interview questions and other hiring and selection materials.
- Assists with diversity and inclusion initiatives.
- Partners with HR and managers to support recruiting and talent needs.
- Identify, source, contact, screen, and interview candidates.
- Manages requisitions through the applicant tracking system.
- Collaborates with the hiring manager and/or other human resource colleagues during the offer process, identifying target hiring ranges, incentives, start dates, and other pertinent details.
- Staying current on the company’s organizational structure, personnel policy, and government laws regarding employment practices. Ensures compliance with government employment laws and regulations, and company policies.
- Extends offers of employment to selected candidates within guidelines of Greif's compensation policy and government law.
- Attends and participates in college job fairs and recruiting sessions and maintains talent pipeline.
- Serving as a liaison with area employment agencies, colleges, and industry associations.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Education and Experience: Typically possesses a Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) and 3-5 years of experience.
- Global mindset and approach.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with good negotiation tactics.
- Ability to create and implement sourcing strategies for recruitment for a variety of roles.
- Good knowledge of laws, regulations, and best practices applicable to hiring and recruitment.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy with the ability to work effectively independently and in a team environment.
- Experience with applicant tracking systems.
- During your employment with The Reserves Network, you are eligible to enroll in our benefits program including medical (3 plans to choose from), dental, disability, critical illness, life, vision, accident, and behavioral health insurance. Additional benefits include 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!