The Reserves Network http://www.trnstaffing.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/trn.jpg http://www.trnstaffing.com http://www.trnstaffing.com true
Houston, TX 77043 US
Posted: 02/24/2023 2023-02-24 2023-04-20 Industry: Accounting & Finance Job Number: SC13821497
Zip Code: Houston, TX 77043 | Location: Northwest Houston
Employment Type: Direct Hire | Workplace Type: On-site
Schedule: Hybrid 4/1 (4 days in office and 1 at home) | Salary: $75,000 to $85,000 a year
Are you someone with background experience as a Tax Analyst? A Houston-based energy service company is seeking a Tax Analyst to join their Northwest Houston team. As a Tax Analyst, you are responsible for compliance with tax obligations and special projects. If you are seeking employment with a company that values integrity and respect for their clients and employees, this position is for you. Apply today!
Tax Analyst’s Responsibilities
- Assemble federal, state, and local tax compliance including tax returns, quarterly estimates, and extensions
- Assist with preparing and maintaining the company’s tax provisions
- Prepare separate company assets and depreciation schedules
- Coordinate with Business Unit department to obtain information to prepare tax filings
- Participate in tax department planning initiatives
Tax Analyst’s Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree is required
- A Minimum of 1 to 3 years of experience is required
- CPA or CPA candidate is a strong plus
- Experience with ONE Source Tax Software and BNA Fixed Asset System is a plus
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drugs screen and criminal background check
Company Culture & Perks
- Great opportunity to learn and develop with exposure to all aspects of a tax department
- A Hybrid schedule of 1-day work from home; Half-Day Fridays are offered!
- No overtime is offered unless there is a special project or occasionally for month-end close
- Located immediately off the West Sam Houston Tollway with close access to shopping outlets and various restaurants
- You will be eligible for health benefits including Health, Dental, Vision, Life insurance, a 401k plan, and a performance-based bonus!
Salary: $75,000 to $85,000 a year
If you want to take the chance to use your experience as a Tax Analyst to work for a company that values you and the community, submit your resume today!
With ExecuTeam Staffing, you are never just a resume. We are proud to be Houston’s leading employment agency for over 30 years, acting as the trusted partner in your success. We offer Direct Hire, Temp-to-hire, and Temporary positions to allow you to choose the opportunities that best fit your needs. Whether you are seeking career advancement or are a recent graduate, our team will give you the respect, care, and attention you deserve. View more open positions at www.executeam.com
ExecuTeam is an affiliate of The Reserves Network, a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1987, we have been a trusted partner to employers and job seekers in a variety of industries and positions. As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.