The Reserves Network http://www.trnstaffing.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/trn.jpg http://www.trnstaffing.com http://www.trnstaffing.com true
West Des Moines, IA 50265 US
Posted: 05/01/2023 2023-05-01 2023-07-01 Industry: Accounting & Finance Job Number: NE303572428
Career advancing opportunity in Des Moines! Excellent opportunity to join a growing, international company in this newly created Tax Accountant position!
WHAT IS GREAT ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY?
- Direct Hire
- Onsite position – flexibility as needed
- 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM – flexibility as needed – potential overtime depending on projects and times of the month and year
- $80,000 with some flexibility based on skills and experience
DO YOU ALIGN WITH THESE KEY QUALIFICATIONS?
- Bachelor’s degree
- CPA preferred
- 3 + years of experience in corporate tax accounting
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Sales and use tax filings for 30 + states
- International tax filings
- Corporate tax filings
- Tax accounting and provisions
WHAT WILL YOU RECEIVE?
Gain access to The Reserves Network Staffing team:
- Partnership with experienced recruiters that will advise you on all aspects of your job search and career aspirations
- Our network has direct access to hiring managers and we will get your resume to the top of the pile of submissions for this opportunity and many more like this
- Long-term career partner who will provide you with market intelligence and guidance
- Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance
- 401(k) plan
DO YOU WANT TO KNOW MORE?
If you have a background that lines up well with the Tax Accountant description and are interested in learning more about this opportunity, apply below NOW!
Studies have shown that people are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every qualification. At TRN Staffing, we strive to provide the best experience and opportunities for everyone, so if you are excited about this role but your experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification listed, we still encourage you to apply. You may be the right candidate for this or other available roles we have.