Lincoln, NE 68520 US
If you are a tenured Tax CPA and thinking of leaving your current firm, or public accounting as a whole, you might give this a look right now. A long-time client of ours is looking to hire a Tax Manager to lead the review process for all tax clients as well as develop current and future staff. This role can be a pathway to partner, or a stable role at the manager level for as long as you love it. This is a locally owned and run mid-sized Lincoln CPA firm that has grown both organically and via acquisition in the last few years, and is now turning its focus to simply being the best there is at everything they do. You will be given all the tools you need to succeed, and will have the flexibility you need to recuperate from the busy seasons. Come see why we think this is the best CPA firm in all of Lincoln!
WHAT IS GREAT ABOUT THIS THIS OPPORTUNITY?
• Direct hire role that pays up to $120,000 Annual Base Salary
• In office role reporting to a fantastic partner group, with some flexibility for remote work as needed
• Brand new office with all the technology and training opportunities you can think of
DO YOU ALIGN WITH THESE KEY QUALIFICATIONS?
• 5+ years overall with 2+ of Tax reviewing experience
• CPA License
• Outstanding desire to serve customers
WHAT WILL YOUR SUCCESS LOOK LIKE?
You will administer the vision of the partner group in how they serve customers and be a truly indispensable asset to their businesses, while learning and growing on your way towards a partner role.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
• Review of all client corporate income tax returns
• Development of all tax staff
• Assist partnership in all firm initiatives
WHAT WILL YOU RECEIVE?
Gain access to The Reserves Network team:
• Partnership with experienced recruiters that will advise you on all aspects of your job search and career aspirations
• Our network has direct access to hiring managers and we will get your resume to the top of the pile of submissions for this opportunity and many more like this
• Long-term career partner who will provide you with market intelligence and guidance
• Company match on 401(k)
• Rich health, dental, and vison plan with outstanding company contribution to employee premiums + two options to choose from based on your needs
• Generous PTO & other benefits
DO YOU WANT TO KNOW MORE?
If you have a background that lines up well and are interested in learning more about the Tax Manager role, apply below NOW!
Studies have shown that people are less likely to apply for jobs unless they meet every qualification. At The Reserves Network we strive to provide the best experience and opportunities for everyone, so if you are excited about this role but your experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification listed, we still encourage you to apply. You may be the right candidate for this or other available roles we have.