Maintenance Technician/Team Line Lead Technician
Well known food manufacturer in the Chicago area near Little Village and Lawndale seeking skilled technician to join their team. Union facility with an employee-based focus.
What You Will Do:
- Repair and maintain machinery and mechanical equipment such as pneumatic tools, motors, conveyor systems and production machines
- Equipment testing using hand and power tools and precision-measuring instruments
- Perform preventative maintenance on equipment and may service minor electrical equipment
- Develop opportunities for waste reduction, downtime analysis and process improvements
- Guide and lead a team of technical operators
What You Need:
- High school diploma or GED
- 3+ years’ experience in a similar position
- Completion of formal apprenticeship or equivalent required
What’s In It For You:
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Paid time off
The Reserves Network is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1984, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in a variety of industries and positions.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today or you can download our mobile app to receive and accept real-time job notifications.
Please contact our skilled recruiter, Sabrina Luxton, @ 216-799-0112 with any questions.