Team Lead Senior EV Charging Software Engineer
Brooklyn Heights, OH 44131 US
Team Lead Senior EV Charging Software Engineer is needed immediately in Cleveland, OH. Apply today to take advantage of this exciting opportunity!
WHAT IS GREAT ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY?
- Direct-hire full-time position
- Work on-site at the company office in Cleveland, OH
- $140k - $150k / year salary with some flexibility based on skills and experience.
- Play a crucial role in the EV Charging Infrastructure (EVCI) group, which is creating cutting-edge electric vehicle charging products and software for the North American market.
- Lead the charge in designing and implementing charging station and cloud software solutions.
- Collaborate closely with a range of teams including hardware development and other software groups within Nidec, enhancing your professional network.
- Use your problem-solving and communication skills to liaise with a variety of stakeholders such as end-users, customers, vendors, and partners.
DO YOU ALIGN WITH THESE KEY QUALIFICATIONS?
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or a related field.
- At least 7 years of software development experience.
- At least 5 years of experience in delivering scalable and resilient services at a large enterprise scale.
- At least 2 years of experience in developing IoT-related solutions.
- Previous experience in operations-related fields like Industrial Engineering, Infrastructure, Manufacturing, or Healthcare.
- Familiarity with modern software development methods.
- Proficiency in software QA practices and testing tools.
- Open to on-site work with potential for hybrid work options.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Develop and debug software, while driving the technical design, ongoing configuration, development, testing, and maintenance of the EV charging station software.
- Act as a tech lead and collaborate closely with other teams at Nidec.
- Create and manage support documentation such as design documents, training materials, and job aids.
- Provide technical training to support staff.
- Work with cutting-edge tech stack such as Azure, AWS, and Codesys.
- Travel to customer or sister-company sites/facilities, including overseas, up to 20% of the time.
WHAT WILL YOU RECEIVE?
Gain access to the TRN Technology Team:
- Partnership with experienced recruiters that will advise you on all aspects of your job search and career aspirations
- Our network has direct access to hiring managers and we will get your resume to the top of the pile of submissions for this opportunity and many more like this
- Long-term career partner who will provide you with market intelligence and guidance
- Industry competitive wages
- Company matching 401(k)
- Company insurance plans
- & more!
DO YOU WANT TO KNOW MORE?
If you have a background that lines up well with the Team Lead Senior EV Charging Software Engineer description and are interested in learning more about this opportunity, apply below NOW!
Studies have shown that people are less likely to apply for jobs unless they meet every qualification. At TRN Technology we strive to provide the best experience and opportunities for everyone, so if you are excited about this role but your experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification listed, we still encourage you to apply. You may be the right candidate for this or other available roles we have.
Follow us on LinkedIn: