The Reserves Network http://www.trnstaffing.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/trn.jpg http://www.trnstaffing.com http://www.trnstaffing.com true
Technical Assistant- Maintenance
Quintana, TX 77541 US
Posted: 05/26/2023 2023-05-26 2023-07-08 Industry: Clerical/Office Job Number: AK546824526
Technical Assistant- Maintenance
Quintana, TX 77541
Day shift 7:00am-4:00pm
$23 hourly (Depends on experience)
A global oil supply company in the Quintana area is seeking a Technical Assistant Maintenance to join their team. This candidate will perform clerical duties, filing/scanning documents, maintaining computer processes and files, completing reports and KPI presentation, meeting preparations, and recordkeeping/documentation to ensure the Maintenance PSV program runs in an efficient manner. This position is based at the Quintana LQF Terminal with occasional travel to off-site locations as required. This position requires the incumbent to hold a valid, unexpired driver license at all times in order to perform the essential functions of the job
What You Will Do:
- Responsible Service Entry Sheets entry (SES) and invoice reconciliation
- Request additional funds through requisitions as required
- Dedicated support for the PSV program
- Management of PSV data in Content Server and within SAP
- Ability to provide excellent customer service to internal and external personnel
- Thorough SAP knowledge with strong experience
- Demonstrate the ability to communicate effectively in written and oral forms
- Comprehensive understanding in the use of PC equipment including software such MS Office, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Project and Visio
What You Will Need:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Ability to move throughout all areas of the facilities
- Ability to drive to other office and off-site locations as required
- Ability to move throughout all areas of the facility
- Physically able to walk, stand, bend, stoop, kneel, reach, twist, climb, balance, crouch, handle and move items weighing up to 20 lbs. without assistance
- Visual acuity corrected to perform job functions
- Ability to distinguish color to perform job functions.
What’s In It For You:
- Work with one of the worlds most advanced drilling solutions provider who recognizes their employees are their greatest assets and the driving force behind their success.
- During your employment with The Reserves Network, you are eligible to enroll in our benefits program, including medical (3 plans to choose from), dental, disability, critical illness, life, vision, accident, and behavioral health insurance.
The Reserves Network is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1984, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in a variety of industries and positions.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today or you can download our mobile app to receive and accept real-time job notifications
Please call our office at (281) 724-4930 with any questions or to schedule an in-person interview. To schedule a phone appointment with a member of our recruiting team CLICK HERE!
Or email us at email@example.com