Quintana, TX 77541 US
- Prepare Service Entry Sheets (SES) and invoice reconciliation.
- Request additional funds through requisitions as required.
- Support the PSV program and manage data entry in the content server and SAP.
- Collect data and report Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to management and team.
- Ensure all documents requiring approval are prioritized and managed effectively.
- A High School Diploma or GED is required.
- A minimum of 1 – 2 years of relevant work experience is highly recommended.
- TWIC (Transportation Worker Identification Credential) and a Valid Texas Driver’s License are required.
- Essential knowledge of computer skills, including Microsoft Office (Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Project, and Visio), is required.
- Essential verbal and written communication, interpersonal, and time management skills are required.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screening and criminal background check.
- Work Schedule: Monday – Friday, 7:00 am to 4:00 pm.
- The company aims to create more jobs, help the economy grow, and improve its foreign trade imbalance and global environmental benefits.
- The company has over 20 years of experience in the Oil and Gas industry.
- During employment with The Reserves Network, you can enroll in our benefits program, including medical (3 plans to choose from), dental, disability, critical illness, life, vision, accident, and behavioral health insurance. Additional benefits include 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!