Technical Coordinator with preferred SharePoint 365 and Project Server Online knowledge / development experience needed to fill a new position for a well-respected client. Apply today to take advantage of this unique and exciting opportunity!
WHAT IS GREAT ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY?
• Hybrid - must be located in Nashville, TN
• Business hours Monday – Friday
• $40 - $50 per hour with some flexibility based on skills and experience
DO YOU ALIGN WITH THESE KEY QUALIFICATIONS?
• Bachelor's degree preferred
• Business Analysis and Requirements Development experience a plus; Systems testing/validation experience a plus; PMO administration and support experience a plus
• 1 -2 years of experience, preferably in project management, application support, or information systems oriented environments
• MS Project 2013 and/or MS Project Server use and/or training experience a plus
• CAPM or PMP preferred, but not required
• Microsoft Certifications, including Project Server, and SharePoint preferred, but not required
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
• Responsible, under the direction of a supervisor, for the development, maintenance and continued improvement of the process, technology tools, and standards that are utilized in the Project Management Office (PMO) and across the Project Services organization
• Maintain a customer experience focus and demonstrate a strong technical propensity and commitment to supporting the use of technical and methodology-oriented tools and processes by others in the organization
• Act as a primary resource within the PMO for PM Technical Tools Support, Administration, and Training
• Function as a bridge between user and technical staff to broker value-generating, efficient solutions, and then test those solutions prior to User Acceptance and implementation Develop new reporting foundations to enhance the illustration of the results
• Translate understanding of the Microsoft Project Server application into concise and accurate instructions, coaching, and training materials
• Additional duties as defined in job description
WHAT WILL YOU RECEIVE?
Gain access to the TRN Staffing Team:
• Partnership with experienced recruiters that will advise you on all aspects of your job search and career aspirations
• Our network has direct access to hiring managers and we will get your resume to the top of the pile of submissions for this opportunity and many more like this
• Long-term career partner who will provide you with market intelligence and guidance
• Health, Dental, and Life insurance with premiums starting at $12.95/week
• Eligible for 401(k) plan
• Industry competitive pay rates based on your experience/qualifications
• Receive a $600 loyalty bonus for every 600 hours worked
• Get paid weekly through direct deposit for every hour you work
• Be part of a workplace community that values you as a team member with gifts, activities, recognition, and more
DO YOU WANT TO KNOW MORE?
If you have a background that lines up well with the Technical Coordinator description and are interested in learning more about this opportunity, apply below NOW!
Studies have shown that people are less likely to apply for jobs unless they meet every qualification. At TRN Staffing we strive to provide the best experience and opportunities for everyone, so if you are excited about this role but your experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification listed, we still encourage you to apply. You may be the right candidate for this or other available roles we have.