The Reserves Network http://www.trnstaffing.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/trn.jpg http://www.trnstaffing.com http://www.trnstaffing.com true
North Platte, NE 69101 US
Posted: 05/26/2023 2023-05-26 2023-07-03 Industry: Maintenance Job Number: JM60386518
DIRECT HIRE opportunity! The Reserves Network has partnered with a company in North Platte that believes in integrity, teamwork, accountability, and commitment to excellence and they are looking to add a technician apprentice to their growing team. The technician apprentice will gain the fundamental concepts and key technical skills required to become an effective service technician through a combination of classroom and on the job training. Come learn and grown with an amazing organization as a technician apprentice!
Duties of the technician apprentice:
- On the job training will include performing many technician duties, becoming more complex and advanced as you apply what you learn.
- Diagnose and repair electrical, hydraulic, fuel, cooling, powertrain and air conditioning system
- Diagnose and repair engine issues and failures
- Use and connect tools such as flow raters and dynamometers
- Use specialty tools such as welders and a torches
- Use the systems and technology resources available such as DealerPath, Service Advisor, Parts Advisor, and CCMS
Requirements of the technician apprentice:
- Fundamental knowledge of engines, hydraulics, power-trains, air-conditioning, and electrical systems
- Ability to lift at least 25 lbs. repeatedly
Benefits of the technician apprentice:
- Paid on the job training starting at $40,000 - $55,000 / yr
- Comprehensive insurance plans
- 401k w/ company match
- Employee discounts
- Opportunity for advancement
If you are looking to gain new skills as a technician apprentice for a company that strives for excellence and treats their employees fairly apply today!
The Reserves Network is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1984, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in a variety of industries and positions.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today or you can download our mobile app to receive and accept real-time job notifications.