Technician Level lV
Houston, TX 77041
1st Shift | 8am to 8pm | Monday to Friday
$33.00-$40.00; based on experience
A rapidly growing global leader in power generation products and services to the commercial, industrial, municipal, and oil & gas industries.
What You Will Do:
- Level IV Technicians install, troubleshoot, repair, and maintain diesel and natural gas generators and engines ranging from 20 kW up to 500 kW. This role is responsible for identifying, troubleshooting, diagnosing, and providing quality repairs of electrical generator systems and related engine mechanical failures.
- Perform basic preventive maintenance and assist others in performing intermediate and advanced corrective maintenance tasks.
- Uses basic knowledge of engine/generator mechanical and electrical operation to perform tasks or assist others.
- Replaces batteries, belts, and hoses; changes and/or tops off oil and filters.
- Properly and completely fills out all service reports, PM checklists and timecards within department guidelines; Ensures they are legible and accurate with sufficient detail for service accounting needs.
- Works on a flexible work schedule and responds to emergency calls as needed.
What You Will Need:
- High School degree or equivalent, required.
- Necessary tools listed in “Essential Tools” section.
- 15 years of experience in a related field
- Valid Driver License
- Graduation from Technician/Maintenance training program preferred.
What’s In It For You:
During your employment with The Reserves Network, you are eligible to enroll in our benefits program including medical (3 plans to choose from), dental, disability, critical illness, life, vision, accident, and behavioral health insurance. Additional benefits including 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
The Reserves Network is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1984, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in a variety of industries and positions.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today or you can download our mobile app to receive and accept real-time job notifications.
Please call our office at (281) 724-4930 with any questions or to schedule an in-person interview. To schedule a phone appointment with a member of our recruiting team CLICK HERE!
Or email us at email@example.com