Omaha, NE 68114 US
Are you looking for a fast-paced position that will keep you busy? If you enjoy communicating with people, this might be a job for you. The Reserves Network is partnered with a life insurance company looking to hire a new telephone interviewer for their team. This position will be responsible for conducting 40-60 minute phone interviews with life insurance applicants and recording information in their system.
Duties of the telephone interviewer:
- High volume phone calls
- Conducting interviews for life insurance applicants to determine eligibility
- Documenting calls and recording information in the database
What to expect as the telephone interviewer:
- Mon-Fri with multiple schedules to choose from:
- 10am-7pm $16 / hour
- 11am-8pm $18 / hour
- 12pm-9pm $18 / hour
- Business casual dress code
- Temp-to-hire position
- Benefits in a Card: 3 medical plans, dental and vision
- Additional benefits such as: group accident, critical illness w/ cancer benefits, short-term disability, behavioral health, term life, and identity theft
- Weekly pay via direct deposit or pay card
- Loyalty Bonus: earn $400 for every 1200 hours worked
If you have phone customer service experience and you enjoy a fast-paced environment, apply today!
The Reserves Network is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1984, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in a variety of industries and positions.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today or you can download our mobile app to receive and accept real-time job notifications.