Our client delivers innovative solutions to military, government, industrial, and commercial market customers around the world. We are currently searching for dedicated candidates to fill their Test Technician role.
What You Will Do:
- Run, test and troubleshoot HVAC and generator power equipment and record findings
- Read test results data
- Use electronic test equipment and refrigeration charge equipment
What You Will Need:
- Able to use electronic test equipment and refrigeration charge equipment, read schematics and engineering drawings and report test results
- Able to become HVAC universal certification if required
- Able to pass pre-employment screening
- High school Diploma /G.E.D. is highly preferred
- Reliable means of transportation
- Outstanding attendance and work ethic
Benefits and Details:
- 6 am – 2:30 pm Monday through Friday
- Pay based on experience
- Extremely clean working environment with the possibility of advancement
- Work in a non-fiberglass warehouse
Please click below to apply and call our Mentor branch office at 440.974.7171.
The Reserves Network is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1984, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in a variety of industries and positions.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today or you can download our mobile app to receive and accept real-time job notifications.