Play an important role in our client’s success. This client has been a textile industry leader in the Greensboro area for over 30 years. Due to a steady increase in business, we are currently searching for reliable, hardworking, and skilled Textile Machine Operators to fill their other open positions.
If you have experience working with textile machinery and are interested in an immediate job, apply now!. Apply today with The Reserves Network for your next new career opportunity!
What Matters Most:
- 1st and 2nd shift opportunities
- Competitive pay range of $16.23 to $17.23 per hour (depends on shift)
- Temp-to-hire opportunity with potential for career growth and stability
- On-site positions located in Greensboro, NC
- Multiple Healthcare Plans
- Accident, Disability, Life
- Direct Deposit/Pay Cards
- Referral Bonuses
Your New Role:
You will make a large contribution to the team by monitoring textile machines, performing a final product inspection, adjusting tension or machine speed, feeding the yarn and thread through the rollers and guides, boxing finished products, and preparing products for shipping.
What You Need:
- 1-year prior machine operation experience
- Textile manufacturing experience preferred.
- Ability to set up machines by threading thread, adjusting tension speed and or heat.
- A safety conscious mindset
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment criminal background check and drug screen
Your New Organization:
Enjoy competitive compensation, health, vision, and dental insurance plans, and a 401(k) plan. Get paid weekly through direct deposit for every hour you work. When you partner with The Reserves Network, you get to work with experienced recruiters who will advise you on all aspects of your job search and career aspirations.
Ready to take control of the way you work? Complete our application today and join The Reserves Network team, where your skills and contributions will be valued and rewarded. Reserve your path to success with The Reserves Network – apply today.
If you would like additional information, call (336) 455-9558
Your Career Partner:
Veteran-founded and family-owned, The Reserves Network specializes in connecting exceptional talent with rewarding opportunities. With our extensive industry experience, we are dedicated to helping you achieve your professional goals and shine in your field. Submit your application for consideration in this and other positions and gain exclusive access to our mobile app for job notifications.
As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.