Textile Positions Available All Shifts – 1st, 2nd, 3rd
We have partnered with local textile manufacturing companies across Alamance County. They are seeking dedicated, hardworking individuals who are looking for a long-time opportunity to grow a career. Positions available are a such, machine operators, picker/packers, quality control, dye house helpers, inspectors and more!
What You Will Do:
- General warehouse duties that are required by your positions.
- Maintain good communication with shift associates, supervisors, and management.
- Abide by all company rules and regulations.
What You Need:
- Basic reading, writing and mathematics skills.
- Excellent listening and communication skills
- Team player attitude
What’s In It For You:
- Weekly pay
- Referral program
- Eligibility to enroll in medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as 401K, and direct deposit.
The Reserves Network is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1984, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in a variety of industries and positions.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However, you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today or you can download our mobile app to receive and accept real-time job notifications.
Please call our office at 336.584.1762 if you have any questions. If you are an individual looking for an opportunity for growth and has a drive for results and accountability, this is the job for you. Click apply today!