When you step into the role of Tool and Die Technician, you embark on a journey with North America's leading designer, manufacturer, and distributor of high-quality steel shelving and cabinets. Your expertise will play a crucial role in maintaining precision in production and upholding the company's legacy of excellence. Join our team and contribute to the success of a well-established company with a history spanning over 60 years.
What Matters Most:
- Competitive pay rate $30.00 an hour based on experience.
- Direct Hire opportunity with growth access and client benefits
- On-site position located in the of Chicago, IL area.
- 1st shift 6:00am to 4:30pm– Monday through Thursday
- After 90 days you receive full benefits.
Your New Role:
As a Tool and Die Technician, you will be responsible for making and repairing precision parts and equipment necessary for production and maintenance. You will have a big impact on handling volumes from prototype to production and meeting company goals. Set-up and operates all conventional machinery in toolroom to manufacture and repair gages, tooling, and fixtures.
What You Need:
- High School Diploma or equivalent (GED) or a combination of education and experience
- 1-2 years of experience working with dies.
- Proficiency in using a lathe, surface grinder, and milling machines.
- 1-2 years of experience using precision tools (preferred)
- Basic knowledge of die assembly
- Knowledge of die tolerances
- Ability to use micrometers and calipers.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Your New Organization:
Enjoy competitive compensation, health, vision, and dental insurance plans and profit-sharing program. Vacation and holiday time off, flexible time and working for a small company family vibe.
Ready to take control of the way you work? Complete our application today and join The Reserves Network team, where your skills and contributions will be valued and rewarded. Reserve your path to success with The Reserves Network – apply today.
If you would like additional information, call 708-598-9200
Your Career Partner:
Veteran-founded and family-owned, The Reserves Network specializes in connecting exceptional talent with rewarding opportunities. With our extensive industry experience, we are dedicated to helping you achieve your professional goals and shine in your field. Submit your application for consideration in this and other positions and gain exclusive access to our mobile app for job notifications.
As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However, you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.