As a Tool Room Machinist, you will be responsible for building and repairing fixtures, gauges, cutting tools, and shop aids as well as interpreting customer and engineering drawings and performing inspection of work performed. Apply today to reserve your path to success with The Reserves Network.
What Matters Most:
- Competitive pay rate $25.00 to $28.00 an hour based on experience.
- Direct Hire opportunity with growth access and client benefits
- On-site position located in the of Bridgeview, IL area.
- 1st shift 6:00am to 4:30pm– Monday through Thursday
- After 90 days you receive full benefits including profit sharing
Your New Role:
As a Toll Room Machinist, you will have a big impact on handling volumes from prototype to production and meeting company goals. Set-up and operates all conventional machinery in toolroom to manufacture and repair gages, tooling, and fixtures.
What You Need:
- High school Diploma or Equivalent
- Minimum of 5 years manufacturing/machining experience
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions.
- Understanding & Application of GD&T
- Ability to Read and Understand Blueprints
- Ability to work with shop mathematical concepts such as fundamental geometry and trigonometry.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen.
Your New Organization:
Enjoy competitive compensation, health, vision, and dental insurance plans and profit-sharing program. Vacation and holiday time off, flexible time and working for a small company family vibe.
Ready to take control of the way you work? Complete our application today and join The Reserves Network team, where your skills and contributions will be valued and rewarded. Reserve your path to success with The Reserves Network – apply today.
If you would like additional information, call 708-598-9200
Your Career Partner:
Veteran-founded and family-owned, The Reserves Network specializes in connecting exceptional talent with rewarding opportunities. With our extensive industry experience, we are dedicated to helping you achieve your professional goals and shine in your field. Submit your application for consideration in this and other positions and gain exclusive access to our mobile app for job notifications.
As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However, you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.