Gaffney, SC 29340 US
- Patrol the machines making sure the ends on the machines are running
- Add labels to the cones
- Doff full cones
- Follow all safety Manufacturing Practices
- Maintain good communication with shift employees.
- Meet customer requirements and maintain high quality on all finished products.
- Strong team player attitude
- Drive for results and accountability
- Excellent listening and communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to follow COVID protocol and wear a mask or face shield, steel toe shoes
- Attention to detail and always alert to ensure safety
- Ability to receive and follow instructions and communicate with co-worker
- Ability to stand and bend for 8 hours shift
- Ability to work six days a week
- Direct Deposit and Pay Cards available
- Face masks/shield provided
- Less than a 2-minute walk to public transit
- When you work as a contract employee with the Reserves Network, you are eligible to enroll in medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as Accident, disability, Life, 401K, and our referral bonus program!
The Reserves Network is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1984, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in a variety of industries and positions.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today or can download our mobile app to receive and accept real-time job notifications.
If you would like additional information, call or text us at (704) 471-7505 or email Gastonia@trnstaffing.com .