UK Spot Invoice Controller
Omaha, NE 68154 US
A global provider of marketing solutions is looking to a data entry clerk to their growing team with over 58,000 employees in all major world markets, our companies specialize in advertising, digital marketing, communications planning, media, public relations, and specialty marketing. As the data entry clerk, you will be working with both the buyers and publications in resolving any discrepancies. You will be communicating with publications for missing invoices and be responsible for printing required system reports. Want to join a great company then continue reading!!
Job duties of the data entry clerk:
- Process electronic invoices
- Analyze and review data entry for accuracy
- Communicate with the spot buyers to resolve discrepancies or problems
- Request and print required system reports
Requirements of the data entry clerk:
- High school diploma
- One to two years A/P experience preferred
- 10 key 7,000 kph or higher
Perks for data entry clerk:
- Monday-Friday 3:00 am- 11:30 am
- Hybrid work schedule
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Weekly pay via direct deposit or pay card $18.15 / hour
- Benefits in a card: 3 medical plans, dental and vision
- Additional benefits such as group accident, critical illness w/ cancer benefits, short term disability, behavioral health, term life and identify theft
Hit apply and we will reach out to you soo
The Reserves Network is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1984, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in a variety of industries and positions.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today or you can download our mobile app to receive and accept real-time job notifications.